> Unterminated String
> Unterminated String Constant Error In Vbscript
Unterminated String Constant Error In Vbscript
One nasty variation of Error 800A0409 is where you mix up single and double quote marks. Ross Ross Williams from WhiteLabelDating.com Webmasters - Add a dating channel to your website in minutes Earn 50% of all revenue generated - FREE SETUP Feb 19, 2002,07:22 #2 shane View Register Help Remember Me? very lightweight low power microcontroller with memory?
Dimebag! \m/ Join Date Dec 2001 Location erie, pa Posts 1,130 Mentioned 0 Post(s) Tagged 0 Thread(s) string values cannot span multiple lines like that. These double quotes always get so confusing to me when they are stacked up. Player claims their wizard character knows everything (from books). It's your string!
- Error message is: Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0409' Unterminated string constant /888.asp, line 95 cmdTemp.CommandText = "SELECT CIEmpdir2.`Location`, Stores.Stores_ID, '<% response.write RSDepartments ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ Code is as follows: <%@ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" %> <%
- For general advice try my 7 Troubleshooting techniques.
- Covered by US Patent.
- Encode the alphabet cipher Best way to repair rotted fuel line?
- Is it dangerous to use default router admin passwords if only trusted users are allowed on the network?
- You'll also learn how to use your custo… MS Excel Fonts-Typography MS Office Advertise Here 772 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.
- share|improve this answer answered Jan 29 '13 at 16:12 stealthyninja 8,928103041 Spaghetti in its best...
more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Grrrr Thread Tools Show Printable Version Subscribe to this Thread… Display Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode Feb 19, 2002,06:56 #1 rawnet View Profile View Forum Posts You can read that question (Question ID (http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Languages/Visual_Basic/VB_Script/Q_28455246.html)28455246) Here (http… VB Script Xpdf - PDFtoPNG - Command Line Utility to Convert a Multi-page PDF File into Separate PNG Files Video by: I have tried several different combinations and usually receive a syntax error when i do that.
Jawa Slayer, Jan 14, 2007 #1 Mada_Milty MajorGeek Jawa Slayer said: ↑ Hi, I'm linking a database to my website and I keep getting this error: Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0409' Join Now For immediate help use Live now! Get started with an extensive collection of "out-of-the-box" monitors for popular network devices. Hi, That's brilliant, thankyou.
|Salutation /b> ||Visitors_Salutation |
Icon Legend and Permission New Messages No New Messages Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages Read Message Post New Check This Out Grrrr The SitePoint Forums have moved. Dunno what to do next... No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Codes beginning 0800A... How to create a custom theme in SXA? http://cloudindet.com/unterminated-string/microsoft-vbscript-compilation-error-unterminated-string-constant.html Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) is one of the hidden treasures of Microsoft operating systems.
In the code I attached below I get this error when executed: Line: 23 Char: 96 Error: Unterminated string constant Code: 800A0409 Source: Microsoft VBScript compilation error But if I change: I assume that VBscript doesn't support variable names after the Next, but it shouldn't matter because like I said the variable is implied here. 0 LVL 14 Overall: Level 14 Learn More.
asked 3 years ago viewed 3927 times active 3 years ago Get the weekly newsletter!
You can now find them here. Source: Microsoft VBScript compilation error, which means it a syntax errorin your script, rather than a runtime error. Am an absoloute beginniner at ASP although very comfortable with Cold Fuion. response.write "
" & _ "
|Salutation /b>" & _ "||Visitors_Salutation" ...and so on. |